Self-Hosted Theme Setup Guides
The following guides will walk you through the various features of each of our themes.
- Belmont Setup Guide
- Bari Setup Guide
- Adonia Setup Guide
- Spatial Setup Guide
- Vivaro Setup Guide
- Adaline Setup Guide
- Cocina Setup Guide
- Owari Setup Guide
- Arroyo Setup Guide
- Milan Setup Guide (Genesis child theme version of Adaline)
WordPress.com Theme Setup Guides
For our WordPress.com users, functionality is largely the same, but there are some differences (most notably, color options) that we cover in these guides.
- Vivaro for WordPress.com Setup Guide
- Adaline for WordPress.com Setup Guide
- Owari for WordPress.com Setup Guide
These guides will walk you through features that are typically supported by our themes. They may be supported by third-party themes, but they might not.
These guides will walk you through general WordPress knowledge, which will be beneficial to managing any WordPress site (not just ones with our themes).
- How to add custom CSS to your WordPress site
- How to install a WordPress plugin from the repository through your admin panel
- How to install a WordPress plugin by uploading a zip file
Themetry’s documentation library isn’t intended to be a comprehensive resource for all things WordPress, just when it relates to our themes.
If you’re using self-hosted WordPress site, see the WordPress Codex for more information on getting started.
For WordPress.com users, check out their support site.