If you are using a theme on WordPress.com, please post a topic in the relevant section on the WordPress.com Premium Theme Support Forums.
If you are using (or planning to use) one of our themes for self-hosted sites, please email us at email@example.com. This includes StudioPress customers.
Expect a response within one business day if you are a:
- Prospective customer with a pre-sales question
- An existing customer with a support request
If you are literally anyone else, do not email our support address.
Here are some examples of messages (all of which are variants of messages we’ve actually received through our support channel) that will be ignored:
- Hi, I am a spammer and will pay you to riddle your themes with sponsored links.
- Hi, I am a hacker and will pay you to riddle your themes with malware.
- Hi, I am a WordPress theme marketplace owner and would like you to upload all your themes to my zero-traffic marketplace.
- Hi, I am a spammer and will write a guest blog post for your blog. It’ll be super high-quality and spam-free, promise!
We do not have a support forum. We will never have a support forum. All support is handled through email.
Massive ups to @ThemetryHQ for such quick and great customer support!
— Girls Guide to Music (@girlsguidemusic) July 31, 2016
People seem to like our support anyway. 🙂