Owari is a WordPress theme geared towards travel with a heavy focus on photography. We call it an “Adventure Documentation” theme. It is designed by Tung Do.
Here is a rundown of the features:
- A beautiful Masonry blog layout for index pages, archive pages, and search pages.
- Support for Jetpack Infinite Scroll. The demo uses a click trigger.
- Support for the Custom Header feature, to set the tone for your entire site.
- Careful attention paid to typography and whitespace, for a professional look that’s easy on the eyes.
- CSS set aside for a small bio and call to action text widget, as seen in the top widget on the demo.
- Two menu locations: one for your main navigation and one for your social networks.
- Add links to known social networking sites in the aforementioned Social Links menu location, and Owari will automatically display the relevant icon.
For more details on how to set up the theme, check out the Owari Setup Guide.
Perhaps to my detriment and against the advice of many experts in the realm of “revenue maximization” and “pricing optimization,” I believe in simple pricing.
That means no complicated packages to sift through. Just a simple one-time payment and you’ll be on your way to making your own professionally-designed website with WordPress.
Your one-time purchase includes:
- Immediate download to the theme files in .zip format, so you can easily upload via WordPress’s theme zip uploader thing.
- Direct access to me via email for support in using out-of-the-box features of the Wendy theme, as per our theme support policy.
- One-click updates via your WordPress admin panel, but be sure to take a backup before updating anything!
- “Lifetime” support and updates for the Owari theme, so no “one year of access” limitation that requires payment in order to extend.
How would you best describe yourself?
- One theme (Owari) included
- Lifetime support and updates for one site
- 1:1 credit toward Theme Club upgrade
- No recurring fees
- All 8 Themetry themes included
- Save $453 (or 56%) if purchased separately
- Lifetime support and updates for up to 100 sites
- All future themes included at no extra charge
- Price will increase as more themes are added
- Did I mention no recurring fees?
- Lock-in your investment today